Open Group – BLOC 1: Basics & PinyinNext Class Starts on May 21, 2018
BRIC’s open group Mandarin Chinese courses are the perfect solution for those who want the fun and networking opportunities that come from learning in a group environment. Classes are never larger than 6 students so that everyone gets the personal attention that they deserve and need in order to learn a language as complex as Mandarin.
Classes are every Monday from 7:00pm to 8:00pm for 12 weeks.
To complete Beginner Level 1 typically takes 48 HOURS OF INSTRUCTION TIME FOR COMPLETION BUT 12 AND 24 HOUR PACKAGES ARE AVAILABE. Sign up for a free trial today!
WHAT YOU GET
- Online lessons from a teacher living in CHINA
- Customized training on the subjects you’re interested in
- Cultural training
- Modern & interactive learning content
- Tips from your teacher who lives in China
- The chance to meet your teacher if you go to China
- Networking opportunities with likeminded people
- Recordings of each lesson for practice
What You Learn
- Hanyu Pinyin pronunciation
- Give basic introductions
- Take taxis
- To ask about China’s historic and modern wonders
- Order food and ask about local dishes
- Talk about basic transactions and currency exchange
- How to handle an emergency or unforeseen circumstance