DEADLINE HAS ENDED. STAY TUNED FOR WINNER’S ANNOUNCEMENT!
BRIC Language Systems is committed to supporting language learning and education. As part of our passionate commitment to learning, we have created the BRIC Go Global Scholarship. This scholarship is awarded to the student who has the best understanding of the importance of language learning and its place in society. The winner will receive a $1,000 scholarship that will be awarded directly to the student and can be used for tuition, books, language classes, etc.
• US Citizen
• Minimum of 3.0 GPA
• Currently studying a foreign language
• Experience or a desire to study abroad
• Not on probation or suspension
To apply for the BRIC Go Global Scholarship, applicants must follow these steps:
- Create a 500 – 1,000 word essay describing your personal language experience, your desire for international study and why you feel that language learning will be a necessity within the next 10 years
- Complete the application form on this page and attach your essay
Deadline for 2019 Scholarship has ended. Thank you for your participation.
Winners will be selected within 5 business days from the deadline date and will be contacted via phone and email to notify them of their award. For more information or for additional details, please contact us using the information listed below:
BRIC Language Systems
119 W. 24th Street
New York, NY 10011